Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Working Out

So my Mom came a couple weekends ago to spread her positive attitude and zest for life. Along with which I went running with her, and decided I LOVE it! So since then I have decided I will run a 5K with Jolene and go from there to see if maybe I would want to do a 10K or something. But I have been running outside as often as I can, with my supportive husband (who watches the kiddos when he is home)at my side. I am excited about this new hobby, and found some new workout clothes at Old Navy today. Nothing gets me jazzed about working out like new workout clothes!

5 comments:

Winders said...

I have an awesome meal plan for the week prior to a race! An awesome dietician wrote it up for my running friends for our marathon and we all swear by it! Let me know when you're ready and I'd be glad to share!

The Bigelows said...

that is so cool, I found a 5k that is in Nov that I want to try and do, I figure if i set a goal to do it then it will modivate me to loose the Baby weight... anyway Im glad I found ya on here, we all really need to get together again, that was so much fun! anyway good luck with your work out!!

jodi said...

Good for you! I would love to run, maybe shopping for new clothes is key- I will have to see if James feels the same way!

The Bigelows said...

Hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you about the 5k here is a link to some info about it
http://www.active.com/page/Event_Details.htm?event_id=1623088&assetId=f1f15c49-f0e8-4043-a4ba-3de4b6b279e3

Johanna said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
Run, run as fast as you can, I would do it to get all my energy out. It is a great outlet for busy moms like you and me.
Have a great week1