Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is my Mom and Michael's Birthdays, and I just wanted to make a little post about how awesome they are. My Mom has always been an inspiration to me, she is always striving for something better. Whether it is with her education and getting her bachelors degree at 43 or raising money for cancer research with Relay for Life. She has been doing Triathlon's for about a year and a half and is now training to run the Salt Lake Marathon in April. She is so health conscious and always giving me encouragement to be healthy and happy. She is a wonderful mother, grandmother, and friend and I am so glad to have her in my life. I love you Mom!

As for Mike, what a great kid. He is adored by my kids, and is a hard worker and a great friend and brother. Not to mention a hottie! I hope he keeps his head on straight so I have an awesome sister-in-law one day. Plus he is like the best player of Catch Phrase ever! Here is to more phone crackers and War's where all the people died.

Love you guys so much!

0 comments: