Thursday, December 4, 2008

My First Thanksgiving











Well it was the first year I hosted Thanksgiving, everyone contributed and the food was great. My Dad and Mom did the turkey and the ham, Shelley, Jolene, and I did the trimmings. It was cozy with 19 of us in our little home, but we were very glad everyone was there to celebrate with us. The kids enjoyed the olives the most. Keeton and Hallie have demonstrated for us. We had a great dinner, and I am excited for Christmas dinner as well. Maybe I will be brave enough to do the turkey by myself!

6 comments:

Lindsay R. said...

Jaina.... I am so glad you are back to blogging! You are seriously super woman and I know you could do an amazing turkey all by yourself! So glad I got to see you on your last trip up.

Love ya-
Lindsay

Teresa said...

Jaina, how are you? I'm glad to see you updating your blog. By the way your hair is so cute, I love the red.

Jaclyn said...

Jaina-
Glad to see your updates!! Yes, I need to do mine too. Love your hair. It looks great. We all at work think it looks cute. We are also down for going tolunch when you come out. Let me know-
Jaclyn

Thomas family said...

JAINA,
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! YOU NEED TO COME VIST WHEN YOU ARE DOWN.

MINDY

Swasey family said...

Looks like fun...This year was my first year hosting as well!Fun stuff.I LOVE the apron too!!

jodi said...

YEAH I am so happy to have an update on your cute family! And of course love the hair, just like everyone else!