Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Edition of getting to know your friends

Please feel free to copy this cute Christmas Tag, I think they are fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, I wrap if I can but some things just plain require a cute bag.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. This was supposed to be the year we had a real tree, in fact we were going to hike up the mountains, Grizzwold style and chop one down, but it just didn't work out.

3. When do you put up the tree? Well since we are actually having Christmas at my house this year I put the entire tree up, ornaments and all. On Dec. 17th. And be grateful for that. My kids have already distroyed it and half the ornaments, and we are only 3 days into it. I haven't put my entire tree since before Austin was born. Last year I had a tree and 3/4 of the tree had lights, I am so ghetto.

4. When do you take the tree down the tree? This year,probably the 26th. If I have any ornaments left by then.

5. Do you like egg nog? Love it! In icecream, plain, as french toast batter, whatever.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Grandpa Tagg made my sister Melissa and I a Barbie doll house, and that was awesome.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want the Fisher Price one, that way I don't have to worry about it so much.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My In-Laws, they seem to have everything!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Austin, hands down, that kid is going to be so spoiled this year.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Um, I am embarrased to say neither this year, maybe there is still hope for e-cards.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My cute grandma bought us underwear one year, practical, but not my favorite gift ever.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf, Santa Clause 2, The Grinch with Jim Carrey, and White Christmas with Bing Crosby.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yeah I have...

14. Favorite thing to eat on Christmas? Chocolate oranges from my stocking.

15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

16. Favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside, I love it on Elf.


17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This is the first year we will be home, usually we go to my Dad's house.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes!

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open a Christmas movie, and jammies on Christmas Eve and the rest the next day.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The people at Walmart, I dread going there for groceries or anything else this time of year.

21 Favorite ornament theme or color? My theme has been snowmen, blue and silver colors. But I am about sick of it. So I am hoping this is the last year for that.

22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Cheesy potatoes, from my Father in law, he has those dialed.

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? This really cute brown coat from Old Navy. I know, Brown, surprise, surprise. My closet is so boring.


24. Christmas morning tradition- Muffins and hot chocolate for breakfast. Last year my sister Lacey made these amazing muffins, mine will be out of a box this year. I have never been able to have home made muffins turn out, so you gotta stick with what works.

25. What do you/did you leave out for Santa? Milk and cookies of course. This year I am going to make gingerbread men on Christmas eve with the boys to leave out for Santa.

0 comments: