Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Slacker

So I know I have been a total blog slacker but I have had a lot going on lately. We moved to Grand Junction, Colorado on July 8th. So I will try and catch you all up with some pictures, because those are my favorite posts of others are the ones with the pics.



My sister Melissa got Married! On May 24th, this was at her rehersal dinner. Here is my step-Dad Steve carving the whole pig that we bought, yummy!



This is at the wedding, my beautiful sister and her new husband Travis, Contrats you guys!



Here are my two beautiful sisters and our newest addition, Keeton at 7 months old.

1 comments:

Keeley and Robby said...

Hey Jaina!! I loved reading your blog so keep it updated!! Just kidding!! How is everything going in Colorado?? Hope you guys are doing good!!!